What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Preference cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and settings on the website, such as language preferences or font size.
- Statistic cookies: These cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites and display relevant advertisements.
By using the Site, you consent to the use of essential and preference cookies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To improve the performance and functionality of the Site
- To analyze how you interact with the Site and personalize your experience
- To provide targeted advertisements that may be of interest to you
Third-party cookies may also be used on the Site for these purposes. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of their providers.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your web browser. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. However, please note that disabling or blocking cookies may affect your experience on the Site, and certain features may not function properly.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can visit the help pages of your browser or the following external resources:
- + [Insert link to external resource on managing cookies]
- + [Insert link to another external resource on managing cookies]